Monday 14 April 2008

A word of advice from Ayoush the Unready

Hullo.

I was learning some Chaucer quotes today, taking them directly from my essay... Then I realised that there were quite a few spelling mistakes in the quotations-- like 'dawsed' for 'daswed' and Microsoft Word helpfully correcting 'writen' to 'written'. So now I'm just learning quotes directly from the text, or at least checking over the quotations I'd written in my essays.

I'm sure you are both much more careful than me, but just in case-- check your quotes! :)

4 comments:

Illusionary said...

im afraid im even more 'unready' than you are, am at not anywhere close to the level of learning my quotes, dont know about lollius.

Loathly Lady said...

Oh well don't worry... I haven't learned many. :) Plus, it's only because I'm doing collections in Chaucer you see...

Illusionary said...

ah well im doing mine on shakespeare. and i dont even know shakespeare quotes yet :)
lollius, what are your collections on?

Lollius said...

Sorry it took so long to reply! My collections are B2 and A1. I lack quotes for those, too. :S